Party Wall Agreements
Party Wall Surveyors

Call Today to discuss your Project

Freephone 08000 487897 

We are happy to have a free conversation about the Party Wall Process and how it may affect you, whether it is your project or your neighbours

Are you Planning building Works?

In Party Wall terms you are " The Building Owner"

- You can appoint us as The Building Owners Surveyor -

The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 covers a few different types of works; including alterations to a shared party wall, the construction of new walls on the boundary  and excavation work close to the neighbouring properties - which can be for foundations, cable or pipe laying. The last set of works - excavation - is often overlooked by owners planning to extend their property.

When you are carrying out any of these works it is the Building owner (the one doing the works) who has to serve notices and obtain "consent to the works" from the neighbouring owners of properties (Adjoining Owners), and if that consent is not forthcoming then the matter is deemed to be " in dispute" and then Surveyors must be appointed to resolve this by way of a Party Wall Agreement ( referred to in the ACT as an Award)

We always advise that Building Owners speak to the neighbours ( Adjoining owner) prior to the serving of any Party Wall notices to advise them of the process that is to be followed.



Party Wall Awards for Loft Conversions

Low Fixed Fee Service

Comprehensive low cost fee service from just £599.00*

For preparation of Party Wall Awards, including 

  • HMLR legal searches, 
  • we prepare bespoke notices for your project, 
  • plus carry out a schedule of condition (SOC) 
  • and produce a Party Wall Award 
  • Suitable For private residential property, offices and shops in the Essex, Kent, South/East London, Hertfordshire, Surrey & Sussex Areas

 - Party Wall Award Fixed Price -

See Pricing Page for All Packages including Lite version

A phone call away

Does the Party Wall Process apply to your project?

We can confirm if the Party Wall Act applies just call us on Freephone 08000 487897 and we can advise we can then also discuss how the process works and what you can expect.

Professionally Qualified

  • Chartered Association of Building Engineers - CABE Associates
  • Faculty Of Party Wall Surveyors - FPWS Members
  • Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors - RICS Associates

Over 110



Photos for SOC reports


Projects where one surveyor acts for both

Get in touch today

Call 08000 487897

Party Wall Agreements - Fixed Fee Service

© Copyright. All rights reserved. - Party Wall Agreements - Konstruction UK

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.